Monday, May 23, 2011

Hippie Culture

Alright for a project in my history class (which is due this week when we really should be reviewing for our upcoming finals) we had to work with partners on a topic from the 60's-early 70's. My partner and I got hippies as our topic and as I'm finishing it up I'm wondering to myself 'Is the hippie culture still going?'. I mean I know that the majority of it is dead, but is there still some small group that still practice it?

What I really want to know is if anyone of you (however few of you there might or might not be) who read this blog, if you have any family members that were around during the hippie craze and if so if they have any good stories from that time. Also if anyone is still influenced by the hippie culture. I'm talking about clothing, music, hair styles, ANYTHING! Anyway get back to me on that cause I think that the 60's-70's were a fascinating time in America's history (Not as awesome as the 20's, but hey nothings perfect).

No comments:

Post a Comment