Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Hunger Games

Alright so some of you may or may not know that The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is in the makings of being a film. (Now if you're like me, you're probably screaming out of horror after reading this much. Hehe) It's going to be directed by Gary Ross, who also directed Seabiscuit, and Jennifer Lawrence will be playing Katniss. Now You're all probably thinking: 'That blonde from Winter's Bone?' Yes that same girl; however, she dyed her hair dark brown and she is actually starting to look like Katniss and she's going through archery and speed training to make sure she's up to Katniss' standards. 
For some reason when I saw this in Entertainment Weekly I immediately thought about Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, another movie that was based off of a book, which is strange because the two movies have almost nothing in common. Different directors, different actresses, different stories, and different settings. But I'm probably thinking of how these are my favorite books and heroins and I'm scared that their going to screw up my image of Katniss just like they did for Annabeth (Who is sappost to be blonde!) 
Oh and since this is my first blog I'm gonna say hi my names MacKenzie and no this isn't going to be a movie review blog (Well sometimes), I'm going to be putting up different things like fashion, music, the amazingness of Youtube, and more awesome stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment